Once re-enrolled, you have the option of taking out material over the summer:
- Last date for booking items for the summer is June 17th
- Unit Studies kits will not be available to book until August 15th.
- All material will be due back in the library August 15th, no exceptions! We need to have all items in and ready to go for the 2016/2017 school year.
- There is a limit of 30 books and 8 AV items per family from L4U. On Overdrive there is a limit of 5 items at a time.
- You can book curriculum, books and AV items for the next year starting in June, date will be announced, (but not unit study kits).
Newly Enrolled Families – will be given access to L4U and Overdrive in May. Passwords will be sent out as soon as you enrol. If you do not receive please check your junk folder as they come from L4U and not from the school. Patrons can book material over the summer. In June we will open bookings for next year. However, none of the unit study kits will be available over the summer due to the BCEdplan updates, and they will not be available to book until mid-August.
Due to the changes we are making, you may find that the system will not allow you to book items due to the Global Due Date during the month of May. If you receive that message when attempting to book, please add your items to your bookbag, click on Display Bookbag, and email your bookbag, (there is a link at the bottom of the L4U page),