New client codes/pins have been sent via email to all parents and teachers who have 2016/17 accounts in Encom. These emails were generated by L4U on Monday, so please check your junk folder if you don’t see them in your inbox. The old accounts have been deleted.
All items out are due back June 17th unless you arranged a renewal (no unit study kits will be renewed). Please contact Kelly to arrange pickup: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit Study kits:
- If you have kits out, they are due back June 17th. They cannot be renewed over the summer.
- Unit Study Kits are being redone to meet the new outcomes, so they cannot be booked over the summer OR for next year at this time.
- We will announce the date they will be available to be booked in August, most likely August 15th.
- You can book curriculum, books and CDs/DVDs for the summer and next year, (but not unit study kits).
- Last day to book items for the summer is June 17th. Books will be shipped the following week.
- Summer items will be due back in August.
Changes to Loans and Shipping
- The Loan period is now 6 weeks as the new unit study kits will be shorter in length. You can use the materials for the full 6 weeks as shipping time is calculated outside of that time.
- New limit of 35 books and 8 AV items out at one time per family.
- Enrolled families now receive 16 FREE shipments (8 round trips) per school year (August – July)
- Registered families now receive 10 Free Shipments (5 round trips) per school year (August –July)
- Registered families will now have access to Overdrive, and most materials in L4U except MakerEd and Unit Study kits. Access to Digital kits and all guides is available here.
If you have moved – please contact either Kelly or myself with your new address as we do not get automatic updates from the office. It’s so sad when an order goes to the wrong address and time is lost trying to get it back!!