You can now book for the summer and for the next school year!
Summer is a great time to read for fun and to refresh and inspire yourself for the year ahead. We have a great selection of fiction titles, books on homeschooling philosophies and books to encourage you on your homeschooling journey. We also have books on CDs for those long car trips, fun hands-on supplementary kits like Dash Robots, and unit study kits. To book:
- You need to be registered or enrolled for the 2019/2020 school year
- Bookings must be placed by June 27th, 2019 for summer bookings
- The physical Learning Commons is closed for the month of July and there is no shipping.
SCHOOL YEAR BOOKINGS
You can book your curriculum, unit studies etc. for the entire year in advance! You just need to be registered or enrolled for the 2019/2020 school year. Check out the following information to learn more:
- Registered vs. Enrolled – what can you access?
- Enrolled Patrons and Teachers – Getting Started
- Registered Patrons and EAs – Getting Started
Enjoy planning ahead – it’s always wise to book early!