And the angel answered and said to the women, Fear not you: for I know that you seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead; and, behold, He goes before you into Galilee; there shall you see Him: see, I have told you.
Web-Link Library Resources:
- Awesome Stories: The Easter Story – Enjoy the Easter story as you “see” the events through the paintings of some of the world’s greatest historical artists.
- How To Marble Dye Easter Eggs – Use shaving cream (or whip cream) to marble dye Easter eggs.
- Easter Skits, Plays, Dramas, Bible Lessons
- Easter Story LEGO Challenge – Free lesson plan for challenging your students to create a LEGO scene of the Easter Story. For older students, this could easily be extended into making a picture book of the Easter Story or stop motion movie.
- Easter Sunday School Lessons – Fun project ideas to help get a variety of projects in your Easter lessons.
- How to Make Marbled Cream Eggs for Easter (The Victorian Way Series): Add a little historical tradition to your holiday and try making this fun sweet treat. Detailed instructions in the description of the video. This recipe could be done with nut or other milk types, should dairy be an issue.
- BBC Good Food: Fun Easter Projects for Kids – The holidays are upon us, so there’s plenty of time to whip up a little Easter magic with your budding junior chefs. Discover our easiest ever recipes.
- SundaySchoolZone.com – Free Bible Activities for Church, Home or School
*This spot the difference activity is from the SundaySchoolZone.com free Easter resources. To play this game, click on the white line and move it from side to side. There is a different picture on either side of the line and different elements appear or disappear, or are a different colour on either side of the line. There are 13 differences, how many can you find?
- RightNow Media – Easter Studies and Easter Kids’ content
- Discovery Education – Easter Content, K-Gr.12
- Learn360 – Easter Content (First log in to Learn360, then click on the link to the left.)
- Enchanted Learning – Easter Content, Elementary resources including writing prompts, work pages, colouring pages and more.
- PebbleGo Next – Easter Content
Digital resources for spring and Easter, both fun and educational options, can be found here. We also encourage you to take a look at some of the physical Easter resources that we offer, found here. No matter if you choose a digital or a physical book, books open a whole world of imagination and discovery! Have fun Reading!