Ecosystems Unit Study Kit in L4U Library (login first)
Contents of kit to be returned to HCOS:
- Ecosystems Parent Guide
- Properties of Ecosystems: Textbook
- Properties of Ecosystems: Teacher’s Guide
- Student Supplement CDROM
- Magnifying glass
Science 7 Learning Outcomes Covered:
- Analyze the roles of organisms as part of interconnected food webs, populations, communities, and ecosystems
- Assess survival needs and interactions between organisms and the environment
- Assess the requirements for sustaining healthy local ecosystems
- Evaluate human impacts on local ecosystems
- Create models that help to explain scientific concepts and hypothesis.
- Test a hypothesis by planning and conducting an experiment that controls two or more variables.