Join the Wonder League Robotics Competition for coding, teamwork, and fun!
Coding is the new team sport for future tech leaders and innovators! Participants will design real-world science and technology solutions to collaborative problem-solving challenges for Cue robots.
Teams will develop critical thinking and creativity skills, learn about issues facing the world around them, and build meaningful relationships with their peers. No experience needed!
The instructor (Cynthia Duncalfe) will divide participants into teams of 3 or 4 on the first day, or you may organize your team beforehand (please let the Cynthia know in advance if possible).
Teams who advance to the Invitational Round will have the option to apply for our Invitational Round learning camp in March (dates and pricing TBD).
3 Grand prizes:
– $5,000 STEAM grant
– Each member of a winning team receives a robot of his/her choice
– National recognition Official Invitational Round Winning Team Certificates
Additional prizes to Top 15 teams:
– Each member of a winning team receives a robot of their choice
– Official Invitational Round Winning Team Certificates
– Official Final 15 T-shirts
Additional prizes to TBD Invitational round invitees:
– Recognized Honorable Mentions Additional prizes to TBD