Resources in this Unit Study to be returned to HCOS:
- Animal Disguises Student Reader by Emma Ryan
- Undercover Creatures Student Reader by Katherine Kenah
- Whose Home is This? By Julie Murphy
- Living or Non-Living Polar Regions by Rissman
- Animal Behavior Hibernation by Mebane
- Animal Behavior Migration by Mebane
- Animal Adaptations – Ocean by Julie Murphy
- Animal Classification by Angela Royston
- Let’s Classify Animals by Kelli L. Hicks
- Fur and Feathers by Janet Halfmann
- Afternoon in the Amazon by Mary Pope Osborne
- Rainforest Fact Tracker by Mary Pope Osborne
- “Animal Match” card game” (card games can be used throughout the unit for fun and extra learning).
- “Animals of all Kinds” card game (card games can be used throughout the unit for fun and extra learning).
- Rainforest bag of 12 animals
- Grade 1 Physical Kit Guide Features of Living Things
All unit studies are checked to ensure links are working. You can access the up- to-date guides on our website: hcslearningcommons.org, under Distance Learning Resource, Unit Study Kits K-9. Or you can log in to L4U and search for the unit study title. The guides can be found in the title record at the bottom of the page, under Resources, and can be downloaded.