The following resources are included in the physical kit and will need to be returned to HCOS:
- Renewable Energy by Centore, Michael
- Energy from Earth’s Core: Geothermal Energy by James Bos
- Energy from Wind: Wind Farming by Megan Kopp
- What is Electromagnetism? By Lionel Sandner
- Magnetism and Electromagnets by Eve Hartman
- Explore Electricity by Carmella Van Vleet
- Electricity and Magnetism Experiments by Robert Gardner
- Components Kit: 2 D batteries, 2 holders, 3 alligator clip wires, 2 clothespins, iron filings, 4 light bulbs and bases, 2 LED lights, 1 pack pencil lead, 1 Magnetic compass, 2 Bar Magnets, 2 ring or square magnets, 1 nail, 2 Pennies, 1 needle or pin, wire.
- Seventh Grade Energy and Electromagnetism Physical Unit Study Guide
All unit study guides are checked to ensure links are working. You will need to access the parent guide online as it has clickable links. Here is a planning sheet for you to use: Unit Planner.
We have created searches by Grade in our Topic Search in L4U, so you can find unit studies easily. You will also find helpful searches in the 001 Homeschool Resources and 002 Books by Subject searches. To find them, click on Topic Search
in your tabs. A full list of all unit studies can be found by clicking on 001 Resources and scrolling to Unit Studies. Or use the blue arrows to scroll to the correct Grade icon.