Skip to content
- I think every teacher and parent should have a copy of Hold on to Your Kids
- The Maxwells carry a number of resources on how to manage a homeschooling household, how to handle chores, and how to parent.
- Parents and teachers will benefit from Teresa Moon’s book, Evaluating for Excellence, which includes a CD to print off the many forms in the book.
- Creative Homeschooling for Smart Families is probably the best resource on the market for homeschooling a gifted child.
- Debra Bell’s Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling is an excellent book for new homeschoolers or for teachers who are new to homeschooling.