We at the Learning Commons are excited about this coming year for Maker-Ed and hope you are too! We have some old favorites such as K’Nex , Makey Makey and Keva Planks along side some new additions with Lego coding and Robotics! The sessions will take place in the HCS Learning Commons on Thursdays 1:30pm- 3:30pm( unless otherwise stated) for students from grade 3 to grade 7. If you would like to register your student or have any inquiries please email Justine Dehod at email@example.com.
Maker-Ed Sessions and Dates.
- October 12th 2017 ,1:30-3:30pm : Lego Mazes and Lego We Do!
- October 26th 2017, 1:30-3:30pm: Catapults and Ramps!
- November 2nd , 9th and 16th 2017, 2:30-4:30pm:’ Microbits ‘Learning Camp!
- December 14th 2017, 1:30-3:30pm: Paper Bridges+ Trash Tower Building!
- January 25th 2018′ 1:30-3:30pm: Animation Lego and Mixed Media.
- February 22nd 2018, 1:30-3:30pm: Makey Makey + Lunchbox Conductors!
- March 15th 2018, 1:30-3:30pm: Tunnel Books- For the Love of the Classics!
- April 19th 2018, 1:30-3:30pm: Robotic coding+programming
- May 24th 2018, 1:30-3:30pm: Google Cardboard + Virtual Reality!
- June 7th 2018, 1:30-3:30pm : Self Portraits + Chatterpix + Quiver!