What in the World?
WHAT IN THE WORLD? Level 1 is a Canadian current events resource covering events and issues with geography. It is designed for students in the intermediate grades. Level 2 is targeted for grades 8-10. Each month it may include:
- Four news articles, written at a level students can understand;
- Relevant background information to enhance understanding of each event or issue;
- On-the-line, between-the-line, and beyond-the-line questions;
- Analyzing a political cartoon assignment;
- Examining a news photo assignment;
- Map assignment;
- Answer key.
Cost: free for registered and enrolled students
Please contact email@example.com for the passwords.